Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rescue Mission Ministries - Thanksgiving meals for the needy

I was going thru more of my mail today and I received a form to help pay from the Detroit Rescue Mission's feed the needy Thanksgiving meal program. The mission has eight locations in Detroit and Highland Park to feed needy men, women, and children on Thanksgiving. If you would like to also be apart of helping out with meals for the needy this coming Thanksgiving, just send your $1.95 which feeds one person (or $11.60 that feeds 6 people) to Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries, PO Box 312087, Detroit, MI 48231-2087. You can also go to http://www.drmm.org/ to learn more. This is a wonderful organization that I learned about thru our local Lutheran Church. Eric and I have sent money for a long time now and we both feel it is such a great ministry. If anyone else can help out in this cause that would be wondeful! (This is DRMM's 99th year of serving those in need).

No comments: