Friday, October 5, 2007

The girls both won!

Tonight was Katie & Jillie's soccer games, and they both won!!! Eric actually had to attend Kate's and I was at Jill's. Both our girls have games on the same days, at the same time, but at different fields. Here are a few photo's of Jill's game tonight (see below). The score was 4 to 2 - Jill's team won! They doused their coach and assistant coach with water...LOL!. I will take pictures tomorrow (Saturday) of Kate's team, and show all the fun they have. Tomorrow will be Kate's last game of the fall season. However, both my older girls will be playing indoor soccer thru the winter months. Lots of fun!!!

Also, tonight I entered a couple contests and thought I would show:

Quick note before I am off to bed...I thought these crochet halloween bags are so cute and wanted to pass the link on. You can find the directions to make them here: http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/Seasonal/LC1383+Bag+of+Treats.htm


Well, have a wonderful night everyone!!!

No comments: