Sunday, October 28, 2007

Boy Oh Boy!

I still can not even believe that 2 weeks has passed by without a post on my end. This job is kicking my butt! Getting back into the saddle again has been hard. Trying to juggle getting the kids to Latch Key, and then myself off to work in the AM hours has been a challenge. But I am doing it! We are getting into a routine and things are looking up:). It just seems like I come home from work, make dinner, and crash on the bed. LOL. I know it will get better. I just keep praying for God to give me more strength. This is actually the first weekend that I felt like I got the most rest. I feel energized and ready to get some digital kits finished up. I have a ton of work piled on my desk here at the house. I still have not had a chance to start DA's site up for its Grand Opening. It is coming though!!! My time has been creating projects and LO's for my CT's.



I actually have to show you this adorable set that Scrap with Nikki created. I can not say enough about how adorable her things are. This kit below is a calibration with Nikki and Baers Designs. Absolutely adorable!!! I will be posting my LO's later tonight. I have the most perfect photo's of the girls to go within the LO I create with this beautiful Butterfly kit. Here is a sneak peak of the adorable kit that is available on Elemental Scraps Monday morning. Go get your kit ASAP. The kit is called Butterfly Garden.

No comments: