Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anthropology Shower Curtain Tutorial

Okay, so today I saw something super cute that another photographer friend used for a backdrop with one of her clients.  Amy was sweet enough to share where she purchased the shower curtain from and I had to try to see if there was any tutorials out there to create the same look.  I found one!!!  Here it is
I am going to create something similar but in all baby colors for a backdrop.  My project will start next week after I go start collecting the fabrics that I would like.  Plus, I need to make sure I have the correct foot for my sewing machine.  This is going to be good for me to try because I am not a sewer and I need to start to try to be one.  LOL.  I will post photos to show my progress.  I think I am still going to purchase this shower curtain from Anthropology though.  I love these colors too!

No comments: