Thursday, January 1, 2009

My NEW Sewing Box!

Well, Eric bought me the sewing box that I really wanted...(thank you hubby!) These boxes really can get expensive!!! I was so happy to get this and of course it is all filled up to the brim with all my odds and ends :). My first alteration was ribbons added to the handle of the box...lol! I need the box raring and ready to go for my next big project, see below.

Here is the next major project that I will be taking on. I am making aprons for Mother's Day 2009 gifts. I have to plan this far in advance or else they will never get done. Also, I wanted to try to make a 2009 Christmas Apron for my mother and mil. I found some great holiday fabric that I purchased in the sage green and red, which will look adorable!!! I am also thinking of making an Easter aprons for me in the purple and green dot along with the gingham green and white check. I still need to find a matching floral and also fabric for the brown and pink dot pattern to match. Nothing jumped out to me at the fabric store. I was going to look online later today and see what I can find. If anyone knows of a great site with more designer fabrics, please share or post a comment. Thanks!!!


Well, I said that I would be getting crafty during the time I am off work and this is it!

No comments: