Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July 2008

Eric and I decided last minute to stay around the house for the 4th of July. No relaxing by the beach...whaaa! It will be fine though. Actually, Eric is on call now for Sunday. I guess I will spend most of the time creating graphics and trying to get the site updated. Katie is also home now, so I think we will go shopping later today, hopefully things are open. I had to post a few photo's of Kate and her best friend Kaitlyn K. This is her good friend that had moved away to the Virgin Islands when they were little. Kaitlyn actually came back for a few days and spent a night here with us. Those two girls are just always going to the best of friends and the net has played a great roll in keep them in touch. They are so funny together and just have such a great time laughing and being all girlie. LOL!

No comments: