Thursday, August 25, 2011

Super busy summer!!! OMW!

Sorry that I have not been posting much on my blog this summer but I have just been busier than ever with work.  I thought things would slow down but instead it has been a full blow race to the finish.  I have been editing so much this year.  Please note, I am not complaining.  I am very thankful for all the work that is coming across my plate. Thank you JESUS!!!  Just need to catch my breath because this year my Kate will be a senior and she is wanting to go away to school, so I am needing more time to spend with her.  I still can't believe that the kids go back to school in a couple weeks.  Maybe after school starts I can cut back with some of the work load and just enjoy, although, I need to start planning for her party.  It is almost like a wedding, having to get the tent, table, chairs, all the decoration, caterer and etc...o boy!!!  I should mention that I did have a few weeks of fun this summer with the kids.  I did get two trips with the family this year, which is wonderful considering that last year I did not have any getaways.  The girls and I  just got back from Columbus, Ohio, and had a super time.  Went with my sister and her family too.  Here are a few photos that I shot at the zoo and some other attractions that we hit.  I have to say that I loved Dublin Ohio, even thought about looking at property there.  Just loved how clean it is and how everything is new.  Plus loved how quaint the downtown area is.  Loved all the good food too!!!

baby langur monkey - so cute!!!





baby flamingo babies




Lorikeet birds - my kids loved feeding the birds!









Science Center fun - COSI, my kids loved this!!!





No comments: