Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Got My Feathers!

Early birthday present for my little Em.  2 inches off her hair and feathers!
She was so excited to finally get her feathers.  Now I have 1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians (all three of my girls have them now.) LOL.  Funny how fast this fad finds my family...next it might be me getting a feather in my hair :). 
Oh and that wonderful crackled nail polish, which is also the hot thing these days at the "O" household. To bad I didn't think of it first. All those days I was refinishing my black hutch and got that crackle solution on my hands...never even thought of bottling it for nails...lol! Oh and those dang silly bands. Glad my girls are done with those now, however; we have over 1000 silly bands on a string necklace now...lol! 
What will be next?  Just wish I could think of it first.  Hmmmm.

No comments: