Monday, March 7, 2011

Macro Water Droplet Tutorial

I have been really wanting to play around with this tutorial that I saw on a super blog called Photoging Mama (waving to Kansas.) Here's my fun water droplet take on her wonderful tips!  Thanks again Kansas!!!



 GREAT FUN!

Notes:  Just know that it took me a bunch of tries to get this right! 
Tips:  make sure to center your focal point on the tip of a tape measure or something that you can extend in front of you, while you are behind your camera.    I am still playing with getting even closer and blurring more of the background.  I will post more of my progress later tonight.  Need to run and get the dog to the groomers now.  Have a super day all!  Smiles :)


Setup:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you've got it! I think with a little more light it will be perfect!!