Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Flower Project by KJD - The BEGINNING!

I have decided to make a resolution for 2011...
I am going to start another photographic jouney and achieve to photograph a flower a week during each month throughout 2011.  I will also be creating new overlays and textures to accompany my photos.  These overlays and textures will help show others how "neat/cool" overlays and textures are when accenting photos. If you have any questions or would like to join me in this journey, just leave a link to your blog or FB to view your flower photos and I will send you my overlays and textures for free; however, you must leave a comment within my blog postings during the month posted (labeld The Flower Project) to qualify you for the FREEBIES.  If you have missed the signup per week/month and would then like to purchase my overlays and textures, just email me at sweetkjodesigns@aol.com.

No comments: