Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!! This was from my daughter Emilee :)


Em sent me this thru email. I am not sure where she found it but I thought it was so cute and I had to post.

My girls are so sweet and Eric did really good this year!!! He bought this beautiful heart necklace for the girls to give me. I will cherish this hon!!! Emilee made me this sweet creative pictureframe with a beautiful mother's day writing/note that she made her very own self, Jillian made me breakfast with strawberries and pineapple cut up, Kate had the girls create a Mother's Day scrapbook that they recordered their voices on (so cute that I wanted to cry.) It was a really nice day!!! Thank you to my girls XOXO.

Special note: To all mothers..."I hope you had a wonderful day today too!!!"

No comments: