Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cupcake Card Pops! LOL

Okay, I picked up the above magazine yesterday to help me come up with some new idea's for cards, but this is really nothing new for me (cupcake cards - I have made albums and cards shaped as cupcakes in the past ((check out my scrappin hearts gallery at http://www.kristyjdesigns.com/)); however, this did reignited my creative juices and now I am going to take the cake pops idea (see my previous entry regarding cake pops) and the cupcake card idea and merge them together (well not the food part of the recipe...lol.) I am making Cupcake Card Pops...lol! Just a cute cupcake shaped out of paper and then attaching them to the long sucker sticks. I have a card swap that is due this month and I am going to include these cute cards within cellophane attached to a stick. (Please see card sample that I created below - photo will be posted on Sunday, March 5th at 11 PM.)

I hope the Scrappin' Hearts girls like them!!!

No comments: